Sunday, December 14, 2008

What is that cold white stuff falling from the sky?



Anyone who chose December 13 as the day of the first snow of the season in Idyllwild wins! We got about an inch and a half last night. They are predicting more tonight, but we can still see the stars, so we'll see about that. We took a long walk to town today after the snow had melted a bit and then frozen, so everything was covered in ice. I only fell down once. I had forgotten how much it stings when you fall down on ice. It made me feel young again.

2 comments:

jenzai studio said...

I like how you just pick back up again, like you haven't not blogged for five months! And I had just made a new category in my blogroll for all you unbloggers... ; )

And now that I'm done teasing you I'll say hurray! You're back! And how very lovely it is there. Idyllic, even (omg, like father like daughter. Sorry for the terrible pun.) What a lovely place to spend Christmas!

kellishares said...

I guess I could have written a post about not writing a post, but that seems a bit, um, boring.

Now if I can only remember to keep my camera with me, I can share the beauties of Pinewinds with everyone.